Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you based? We’re based out of The Colony, TX.
- What material is your jewelry made with? All of our jewelry is handmade with the highest quality polymer clay. Metal is nickel-free and gold plated
- How should I care for my jewelry? Clay earrings can be cleaned by dipping a Q-tip in alcohol and gently rubbing the surface (do not use alcohol on earrings with paint. Store in a clean dry place
- Do you offer custom designs? We absolutely do! For all custom orders contact us and we can discuss patterns, colors, styles, etc. If you have any pictures or ideas, please feel free to send them to me!
- Do you offer wholesale? Yes, we do. For details, please complete our wholesale inquiry form will get in touch with you within 24 hours with the next steps. We can also create a specials custom collection for your shop.
- Can I change or cancel my order? We begin processing orders within 5 business hours. We can cancel orders up to, but not past, this point. If you’d like to make a change to your order, you will be responsible for any additional cost or shipping incurred.
- Do you sell internationally? At the moment, we only sell within the United States.
What if I need to return an item? I strive to make sure you love everything about your order! All sales are final. If there is a fault with your product originating from the manufacturing process, please let us know within 6 days of receiving your order. You can reach out to us via email and we will be happy to assist you.
- When will my order ship? All of our items ship within 1 - 7 business days during the majority of the year, and 1 - 10 business days during the holidays. Each order receives a shipment notification email that includes tracking information. If you need your order sooner please contact us
How to contact us?
Chat: Click on "Chat with us"
Thank you for shopping at Lorena Jewelry, your business means everything to us!